rosettareflected: (Yes. Of course.)
Alicia Clover ♣ Alice Yotsuba (AU) ([personal profile] rosettareflected) wrote2017-05-14 10:47 pm
Entry tags:

[community profile] recolle Overflow Post

[Witty image meme coming eventually.]

This is an overflow post for threads from [community profile] recolle. Links to original threads will be in each top-level. No new stuff here unless the original post was already full when I wanted to start something, at which point it'll just be replies, and only sparingly.
clear_eyes: (oh noooo again)

Re: 5/6 | event TL | Rachel

[personal profile] clear_eyes 2017-05-26 02:26 pm (UTC)(link)
[Girl, Rachel will lift you over hear head and carry you off like a sack of feed.]

And having a stare down with it is going to help stop that?!

[The grasshopper, meanwhile, has decided this leaf in front of it is quite delicious.]
clear_eyes: (not sure this is a good idea)

[personal profile] clear_eyes 2017-05-30 05:43 am (UTC)(link)
You're not showing your back! I'm dragging you backwards, aren't it?!

[Yeah, it's just going to keep eating.]
clear_eyes: (doesn't understand)

[personal profile] clear_eyes 2017-06-03 01:59 am (UTC)(link)
You... you promise? You won't march up and challenge it if I let you go?